Hydroponics is a cultivation method where you can grow plants without the use of soil. Hydroponics can allow you to grow in small spaces, indoors and of season. This course is a good starting point for those who want to get their feet wet and dive into learning hydroponics. This course is for those with little experience in horticulture and/or hydroponics and whose main interest is in growing at home. This course is NOT intended for commercial growing.
Space is limited enroll today! Course content will be accessible starting October 19, 2020.
- Self paced course
- Learn to grow a number of different plants such as fruits, vegetables and herbs in hydroponics
- Learn botany, plant pathology and basic genetics
- Learn about Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and Entomology
- Learn basic about basic chemistry and nutrients
- Learn about the equipment and materials used
- Learn how to build a number of different systems
- Live Zoom Q&A Session with instructors
- Complete a Final Growing Project
- Receive a certificate of completion